Newbie. Alcohol in room ?

MalibooNewYork

Or you can make your own :D. We heard the cocktail shakers in the room next to us every night on one of our river cruises. You can have anything you want in your room and you can bring any kind of alcohol to your room.

On Grand Circle, there are ice buckets in the cabin and ice machines in public areas. There are no restrictions on bringing alcohol aboard for consumption in your cabin. If you wish to bring your own wine for consumption in the lounge ar dining room, there is generally a corkage fee. I assume that other lines have similar policies. The river cruise lines don't use alcohol as a major source of profits as ocean cruise lines do.

On Grand Circle, there are ice buckets in the cabin and ice machines in public areas. There are no restrictions on bringing alcohol aboard for consumption in your cabin. If you wish to bring your own wine for consumption in the lounge ar dining room, there is generally a corkage fee. I assume that other lines have similar policies. The river cruise lines don't use alcohol as a major source of profits as ocean cruise lines do.

I don't know about a corkage fee in the lounge (although would not be surprised....) but doubt there would be one in the dining room.

If you bring your own wine, you don't drink theirs!!! (given that most lines include wine at meals.....)

Fran

Archived