Oasis - Looking for art I saw on ship

Bellarose

I was wondering if anyone knows the name of a certain piece of art on the Oasis. It was in a stairwell, and I know there a plenty of those... I thought I would describe it and if anyone happens to know, it would be great.

It is a large photo depicting swimmers in the ocean. It is an ariel view, so you see the tops of heads.

I tried to look up different art sights and found a website talking about proposed art for the oasis, but couldn't find name of print.

If anyone happens to know or plans to be on the Oasis soon, could you please let me know.

Thanks.

"Wonderbook" is the title of a book depicting all of the artwork on the Oasis. I don't have the book handy but will look it up for you when back home. (On travel at the moment).

Thanks, Nado44, 'Wonderbook the Art on Oasis of the Seas' is available on amazon, abebooks, Barnes & Noble, ebay. Here is the amazon link for both new and used copies. http://www.amazon.com/Wonderbook-Oasis-Royal-Caribbean-International/dp/1616581735. I have the Radiance art book, and enjoy the art on board each ship.

Archived