Tahitian Princess Daily Patters on Website!!!

candydane

The Tahitian Princess Daily Patters (Tahiti/Cook Islands) are now posted on the website for our 8/15/06 CC group cruise to Tahiti. Here's the link to the Patters webpage: Tahitian Princess Group Cruise. Just click on the thumbnail picture of each day and it will link you to the page with the screen-size Patter pages.

These are the Patters for a March 2005 cruise, but they don't usually change cruise-to-cruise. They are great to pre-plan your onboard activities!!!

As a suggestion: Take a highlighter pen to mark your to-do activities. Take different color highlighter(s) so you can color-code activities for more than one person.

Thank you fellow CC member, Angela (ajl111)!! Angela also sent me the port of call information sheets that I'll be posting to our group cruise website as soon as I find time!!!

Candydane, thanks for letting those of us cruising the same itinerary on other dates know about the Patters. And please thank Angela for me also (in case she doesn't read this thread). I look forward to the port of call info sheets. I was hoping to see the nightly dinner themes (e.g., French) to help me decide in advance when to try the specialty restaurants, but alas these are not in the Patters. Sigh.

Ira

Archived