How much would a taxi cost, from LAX to Long Beach?

cvpends

Has anyone ever taken a taxi from LAX to Long Beach? I currently have us on the Princess shuttle, but our flight arrives at 8:15 and Princess told me that the first shuttle won't leave until 10:30 or 11. I hate the thought of waiting at the airport for all that time. I would rather be the first one on the ship for this short 3-day cruise ;)

I just looked at your list of cruises, and according to the cruise ship calendar for San Pedro/Long Beach, the November 1 sailing of the Golden is scheduled to leave from the Port of LA, which is in San Pedro:

http://www.sanpedrocalendar.com/scripts/calcium40.pl?Op=ShowIt&CalendarName=sanpedrocruiseship&Op=ShowIt&Amount=Month&NavType=Absolute&Type=Block&Date=2013/11/1

Yes, be sure you are going to San Pedro (World Cruise Center) for Princess, not Long Beach (mostly Carnival)!

A shared shuttle (Supershuttle or PrimeTime) will run you about $18/person. A cab will run around $65 plus tip.

Keep in mind that you are arriving on a Friday, and there will be significant rush hour traffic between LAX and San Pedro through about 9:30AM. In addition, you will not be able to enter the terminal until 11:00, so will need to plan to stand around outside until the doors open.

Archived