Carnival glory cabin 1448 riviera deck

smb384

Just booked our first cruise. Has Anyone ever stayed in this cabin that can comment on location/noise etc? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Cruise Critic Smb384. You have a pretty standing ocean view cabin on deck one. It will probably be pretty quiet as you have another passenger deck above you. Below is mostly crew quarters and off-limits crew areas.

You are very near the elevators which is convenient to getting around the ship. Just a short elevator ride to deck 4 brings you to either the Golden or Platinum Restaurants, the Old Glory Atrium, the Library and the Amber Palace show lounge all the way forward.

Deck 5 features some more lounges, restaurants and shops. You will have to hike up to deck 9 for the Red Sail Lido (Buffet Restaurant). Have a wonderful cruise.

Here's a link to a nice photo essay and review of your ship:

http://www.beyondships2.com/carnival-glory-photos.html

Jonathan

Thank you so much for your reply and the welcome! This is exactly what I was looking for! I wasn't sure if I chose in the right spot.

Your welcome. I'm sure you will be become addicted to cruising like the rest of us, probably within minutes of boarding the ship, it's a very magical experience.

Here's the link I meant to post with a pictorial review of the ship:

http://beyondships.com/CarnivalGlory-Tour-1.html

Jonathan

Yes I saw that! The link was below the ship pics. So funny as I looked for reviews but didn't come across this one.

I'm sure I'll love it! I live to travel but there is something magical about waking up in a new place each day!!

Thanks again for taking the time!

Archived