Opps.. Accidentally Paid in full! ROATAN!

hannahsmomtoo

So I had already paid my deposit and purchased FTTF for next October...

This moring I MEANT to make a $50 payment towards my balance with my debit card... and didnt "click the right box"...and accidentally PIF.

OOPS

Fortunately I had the money in savings to cover it - but this was NOT what I was planning!!!!!!!

The good news? I am PIF

ANyway - Any suggestions about what to do in Roatan would be appreciated... myself and a (then ) 15 year old daughter. We have seen something about a chair lift... and snorkeling is a no - go.

Thanks so much !!!!

Get ahold of Victor Bodden and do an island tour. He or his guides will take you around the island and to his place to see the animals. Get others on your roll call to join you for lower $ pp.

Chair lift is a 3 minute thing. Not worth it IMO, but others like the views. Alternative is to go zip lining at the Clip N Zip across from the cruise port. Victor has access to a different zip line as well.

Get ahold of Victor Bodden and do an island tour. He or his guides will take you around the island and to his place to see the animals. Get others on your roll call to join you for lower $ pp.

Chair lift is a 3 minute thing. Not worth it IMO, but others like the views. Alternative is to go zip lining at the Clip N Zip across from the cruise port. Victor has access to a different zip line as well.

I will look him up - Thank you !!!!

So I had already paid my deposit and purchased FTTF for next October...

This moring I MEANT to make a $50 payment towards my balance with my debit card... and didnt "click the right box"...and accidentally PIF.

OOPS

Fortunately I had the money in savings to cover it - but this was NOT what I was planning!!!!!!!

The good news? I am PIF

ANyway - Any suggestions about what to do in Roatan would be appreciated... myself and a (then ) 15 year old daughter. We have seen something about a chair lift... and snorkeling is a no - go.

Thanks so much !!!!

If you contact NCL they can reverse your PIF if you'd rather wait to actually PIF.

Kathy

Carnival. But thank you. I think I have done enough juggling that it will be ok :)

Oh, ok. Carnival does it too. My only thought is that once you pay in full it restricts some things sometimes. I will have to look back as to what, but I just remember reading it (price reduction refunds maybe? ...it was something like that). Enjoy your cruise!!

Kathy

Archived