Jewel after April, 2015?

39august

On another thread about possible Rhapsody itineraries, several posts indicated that Jewel was going to be in Europe summer of 2015 and then possibly in Alaska spring of 2016. I know that RCI's schedules are not available that far in advance, and am wondering how these folks are speculating these changes. If JOS is going to be in Alaska, at any time, she's going to have to do a Panama Canal cruise to get there. I would love to do a PC full transit, but I don't want to do so on the older, smaller ships that RCI currently has doing that route.

On another thread about possible Rhapsody itineraries, several posts indicated that Jewel was going to be in Europe summer of 2015 and then possibly in Alaska spring of 2016. I know that RCI's schedules are not available that far in advance, and am wondering how these folks are speculating these changes. If JOS is going to be in Alaska, at any time, she's going to have to do a Panama Canal cruise to get there. I would love to do a PC full transit, but I don't want to do so on the older, smaller ships that RCI currently has doing that route.

I feel the same way. Grandeur and Legend do not appeal to me, but I really want to do the Panama route.

Do you know if any other Brilliance class cruise has done this route?

I feel the same way. Grandeur and Legend do not appeal to me, but I really want to do the Panama route.

Do you know if any other Brilliance class cruise has done this route?

Of the 4 Radiance class ships, both Radiance and Serenade have done full transits through the Panama Canal.

Archived