Jewel Aft Balcony 8134?

realtorlady42

This will be a great stateroom for you. If it were on the Pearl from personal experience I'd say pick another stateroom quick but on the Jewel you are golden. The galleria shops will be one deck below you and below them Tsar's Palace main restaurant.

Here is link to free drag it decks site so you can see the Jewel deck plans for yourself. The pay (small charge) side of drag it decks has several photos of 8634.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Jewel

We cruised out of New Orleans twice, once on the Spirit and once on the Star. Both were great cruises and we loved New Orleans.

I was in cabin 8634 on March of 2012. Photos can be found by looking at the link in my signature. ;)

Thanks everyone..I will search the cabin...did that once and came up empty handed, might not have searched right though.

Thanks for posting these pics..being right next door I am sure it will be pretty similar.

Decks 9 and 10 were already booked or we would have gone for bigger balcony, but the view is spectacular.

We sailed on Epic in Feb 2013 and the spa has an aft balcony that we enjoyed a few times..when we could get seating out there. So we decided for this cruise instead of getting spa passes we would get the aft balcony..and have it to ourselves :D

Archived