8 Days on the Carnival Legend in the Western Caribbean

debee1015

No it didn't feel crowded at all.

It was better than 2 years ago, a storm had been through recently and the water wasn't as clear as it was this time.

I was AMAZED at the difference.

There is a lot of room there, some people stay at the beach some stay by the pool, it didn't feel crowded at anytime. The Texans from the Magic were loud, but that's Texans. :)

Thank you!!! I am soooo excited!!!

I honestly would go back to Cozumel on the Paradise just to go to Nachi Cocum.

It's beautiful.

We loved it two years ago and will be there again in a month. One of our favorite excursions. You managed to order a lot more food than we did, some of that looks really good.

Legend is in great condition! Staff was very attentive. Saw lots of cleaning on Lido, ash trays were emptied like never before. My cabin was in good shape although it didn't have the sheer curtain at the balcony window. For some reason I really like that thing.

Different chef made all the difference in the world. Food was much, much better than previously even on the buffet.

I have some pictures of you from Halloween, a few are a little, dare I say, Cheeky. LOL

Oh My!!:eek: That was fun! You should have seen me trying to get in the cabin door. I finally had to nearly disrobe in the hall!! Feel free to post a pic. And one of you!

I never did find the Mexican buffet.

Several of the roll callers danced and did the conga line at the deck party. Lots of fun.

Edited by crusinpsychRN

Hi! Loved your review.

Thinking of sailing on the Legend again. Is she in good condition overall??

Mel

Legend is in great condition! Staff was very attentive. Saw lots of cleaning on Lido, ash trays were emptied like never before. My cabin was in good shape although it didn't have the sheer curtain at the balcony window. For some reason I really like that thing.

Different chef made all the difference in the world. Food was much, much better than previously even on the buffet.

Thanks! ;)

How do you like your Canon D10? I'm looking for a water resistant camera to take on my December cruise. Does it have a decent shutter speed? I'd appreciate your thoughts. :)

I love the D-10 I bring it with me in situations where my main camera might get wet (I.e. outdoor sporting events where it might rain). Canon does not make the D-10 anymore they make the D-20, which is a little slimmer than mine and also has a WiFi connection. Not sure how this impacts the battery.

Regarding the shutter speed, I'm not an expert, but the camera does what it's supposed to, and it's been a solid investment for me. So I really can't answer that question. Sorry.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app