RCI clobbers CCL customer servicej

nealstuber

Just booked Navigator OTS yesterday. Booked direct instead of using TA-like I did for our Magic cruise last year. We did not have a bad experience booking with CCL direct - she took our info and our money easy enough - but RCI was great yesterday. Theybhad all our info from 8 years ago- just asked me to confirm. The went out of there way to help me make the most of my credit card points saving us hundreds more than we expected. Also helped us make the mostnof our platinum statusm. I hung up feeling like my vacation had already started!

Its been 8 years since our last cruise on RCI - it will be interesting to see if the cutbacks are as austere as CCL - But the booking experience was actually fun.

Just booked Navigator OTS yesterday. Booked direct instead of using TA-like I did for our Magic cruise last year. We did not have a bad experience booking with CCL direct - she took our info and our money easy enough - but RCI was great yesterday. Theybhad all our info from 8 years ago- just asked me to confirm. The went out of there way to help me make the most of my credit card points saving us hundreds more than we expected. Also helped us make the mostnof our platinum statusm. I hung up feeling like my vacation had already started!

Its been 8 years since our last cruise on RCI - it will be interesting to see if the cutbacks are as austere as CCL - But the booking experience was actually fun.

Bravo..

Archived