Need Help with Funship Dollars

shoppingfever

We were looking for the title of one of our cars and ran across $50 in Funship Dollars that my parents had purchased for us a couple of years ago when we were supposed to go on a cruise. I searched here and saw this link- http://www.carnival.com/funshiprequest but that leads to an error page. I can't seem to find anything on carnival about it because when I search fun ship dollars, it gives me tons of other pages but not the one about any redemption forms.

I thought I would come here first to see if anyone had any recent dealings with the old fun ship dollar certificates and how to redeem these since they are no longer sold. If not, I will just contact my PVP to see what I should do.

Thank you!

I recently used a lot of them on the Carnival Splendor, I brought them with me went down to the pursers desk and turned them in, they said I had to wait overnight for them to process them and the next morning I saw the OBC on my account.

Exactly!!!

OP - no problem! Take it to Guest Services once your board and the lines die down. They will apply it to your account.

It is not an "instant credit" - and you may have to leave it so that they can be applied because not everyone at Guest Services has the ability to process them - but it will show OBC once processed. ;)

Mine wasn't recent, but it was credited after some process they must do to verify the original purchase. You may wait a few hours, or overnight, but you will get credit for it. I remember the gal taking it behind that wall at guest services to start the process.

• 2 weeks later...