Pay attention to the name of the Company dropping you at port!

missdebi

My favorite luggage story is there were 12 of us who came off a cruise in San Juan. The van guy had a huge 15 passenger van and the kept pushing and shoving all the luggage until he got in there.

Well we are flying down the expressway on the way to the airport and the back doors burst open and luggage starts falling out on the expressway........:eek:

That was bad enough, but he stops right in the middle of the interstate, gets out and proceeds to go pick up luggage.......while traffic is flying by us........:eek:. I just knew we were going to get rear ended at any moment!!

Us and all of our luggage did make it to the airport, but wow!!!!

That is hilarious~~~~~Now!

What is one of the worst feelings you can have upon arriving at the cruise port? Watching the taxi leave with your purse containing your passports drive away!!! This happened our last cruise. You know the scenario - excited to see the ship, taking pictures, put purse down beside seat, taxi pulls up to port you get out have backpack, gather luggage and forget purse. We had stayed the night before at a Embassy Suites and they had booked the taxi so I immediately called them so they could contact the driver because I did not have a clue who to call. It was a very tense few minutes and 2 more phones call to the hotel to get confirmation that they were on it and he comes back!!! I needed a DOD for sure! My nerves were shot but it all turned out okay. Just a heads up!

WOW! That must have blown the wind out of your sails.

Thanks for the heads up.