On Board Credit as a gift

mkad1109

Hi folks As you can see from my signature I have been on mostly NCL and know how to do it there. My daughter is going on Independence of the Seas in March. I would like to give her an on board credit as one of her Xmas gifts but couldn't find out how to do so on the RCL website. Can this be done and if so how

? I am also going to send flowers and strawberries that I found on the site, but would like to have a credit she can use towards her other expenses. Thanks for all your help..

Susan

You can order an onboard credit as a gift by calling RCCL Gifts & Gear at (800) 722-5443. You'll need to provide the booking number, ship, sail date, and guests last name.

You can find additional items to send on the RCCL Website under the "Before you Board" tab and then under Gifts & Gear.

Wonderful idea! use the 800# posted above ^ and have them send you a invoice via email. You can give the invoice to your daughter for Christmas :) It would probably be a good idea if she kept up with it and took it on board just in case.

It will show up on your daughters onboard account as a credit on day two of her cruise :) Works great!