Liberty of the Seas in Port Everglades this a.m.

Crewzer33

I knew I would get a fast response - Thanks. Is Liberty no longer based out of Miami?

Liberty is based in the Med for the the summer sailings and comes back to Ft. Lauderdale for the winter sailings. I think it's been a few years since Royal moved most of their ships from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale. Majesty is still sailing from Miami year round.

Off topic but welcome back Bob. You missed a few changes while you were gone. How was the cruise?

Thanks, trying to absorb the changes.

It was one of our most enjoyable cruises. Great crew, and lots of old/new friends on board.

Liberty came back on Nov 9 from Europe. We were not late getting on for the first 5day W Carib sailing.

This am we were scheduled to disembark at 8:30 and didn't get off till 10:00. And we had #8 luggage tags.

Guess the hold up is US Customs and Immigration.

The only problems after the TA was not all bars were fully stocked until day 2 or 3.

Edited by jebl

Liberty came back on Nov 9 from Europe. We were not late getting on for the first 5day W Carib sailing.

This am we were scheduled to disembark at 8:30 and didn't get off till 10:00. And we had #8 luggage tags.

The only problems after the TA was not all bars were fully stocked until day 2 or 3.

I was just wondering what your stops where?

Do you remember what your dinner menus were? ie: Basil, Saffron ect If you don't remember can you tell me if you had lobster on the 5 day cruise?

Thank you

oh im sorry yall were late getting off the ship. maybe they will have things straightened out before our cruise on nov 28 we are wanting to do the self disembark and hope we get off early since we have a 11 hour drive home and gotta work the next day which is gonna be interesting after I get home and half to be at work the next day tough that's all I can say.

I hope u had nice time on ur cruise wish I was goin for five nites I have never been to Jamaica always wanted to go

oh im sorry yall were late getting off the ship. maybe they will have things straightened out before our cruise on nov 28 we are wanting to do the self disembark and hope we get off early since we have a 11 hour drive home and gotta work the next day which is gonna be interesting after I get home and half to be at work the next day tough that's all I can say.

I hope u had nice time on ur cruise wish I was goin for five nites I have never been to Jamaica always wanted to go

I would suggest carrying your own luggage off if you are wanting to get off asap! Hope you have a great time!