MSC Musica Dec 14-21 2013

sb_enfrance

Hello

I am a solo traveller that will be on this cruises, leaving from Santo Domingo on Dec 14. I have requested some private tours with some company that are not related with the cruise company.

-Antigua, visit English Harbor, Nelon Dockyard, Shirley Heights,

Tour last 3 hrs. with Lawrence of Antigua. Cost if 4 will be $45.00 each, this tour does not include beach time. If anyone wants to join let me know

or

-Antigua tour also with antigua premier tour, 4 person and more $35.00

-Tortolla

Histrocial Cultural Tour which covers most of the Island giving the histroy along the way stopping at various look outs. This tour last's for 21/2 - 3 hrs you get to to go up to the mountain and get the view of both the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea. Tour depart at 09:00 hrs. For cost I need to ask him how much related to the amount of people.

This tour is offer Sacto’s Bus N Taxi Services

Hello

I am a solo traveller that will be on this cruises, leaving from Santo Domingo on Dec 14. I have requested some private tours with some company that are not related with the cruise company.

-Antigua, visit English Harbor, Nelon Dockyard, Shirley Heights,

Tour last 3 hrs. with Lawrence of Antigua. Cost if 4 will be $45.00 each, this tour does not include beach time. If anyone wants to join let me know

or

-Antigua tour also with antigua premier tour, 4 person and more $35.00

-Tortolla

Histrocial Cultural Tour which covers most of the Island giving the histroy along the way stopping at various look outs. This tour last's for 21/2 - 3 hrs you get to to go up to the mountain and get the view of both the Atlantic and Caribbean Sea. Tour depart at 09:00 hrs. For cost I need to ask him how much related to the amount of people.

This tour is offer Sacto’s Bus N Taxi Services

Looks like bed advertizing :cool: