Nassau - Looking for photo opportunities

NS_cruiser77

I am a amateur photographer and I think we decided when we got to Nassau we would make it a time to get some neat photos. I am just wondering if there are any hidden gems or 'must get' photos that we should be taking. I read about the Queen's stairs and that sounds interesting. But would love to read or see other suggestions you might have.

I think the Cloisters on Paradise Island are a hidden gem. They came from a French monestery. I posted some pictures on my blog, if you're interested (scroll to the bottom): http://www.susancrow.blogspot.com/2013/01/celebrity-constellation-two-days-too.html

You could take a cab to the Cloisters, then walk down to the public entrance to Cabbage Beach and walk along the beach. The water is gorgeous.

The Queen's Staircase is very interesting but hard to photograph because it is kind of dark. But at the top of the staircase, there is a fort with nice views of the harbor.

I also like to be out on deck when we come pull into Nassau so I can take pictures of the lighthouse.