NLC EPIC TA October 26, 2014

metuken

Not literally a last minute booking, but decided to spontaneously book this TA cruise for a vacation. Traveling alone and will get plenty of alone time in my cabin, but hoping to find some nice drinking buddies and dinner pals. Since it seems like mostly couples here, maybe there are some travelers looking for a third/fifth wheel?

Also spending a couple of days in Barcelona before embarking. If you need a guide, hit me up...I know all the fun spots in Gayxiample!

Send me a message if you're looking to meet up!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not literally a last minute booking, but decided to spontaneously book this TA cruise for a vacation. Traveling alone and will get plenty of alone time in my cabin, but hoping to find some nice drinking buddies and dinner pals. Since it seems like mostly couples here, maybe there are some travelers looking for a third/fifth wheel?

Also spending a couple of days in Barcelona before embarking. If you need a guide, hit me up...I know all the fun spots in Gayxiample!

Send me a message if you're looking to meet up!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Welcome! There are actually a lot of solos (myself included) on this sailing, and the Friends of Dorothy gatherings every night will likely be very busy. (Check your newsletter for the time/location.)

- Mike :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don and David from Dallas will be on board as well. Did the TA on the Epic east bound last spring. Really a great group on board. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Booked late, so inside it is. We really enjoyed the balcony last time. Maybe we will get lucky at the last moment and get an upgrade.;)