Aft Cabin's

bostonbill

Okay about to book my FIRST aft facing cabin. Just a question are higher decks more desirable than lower decks? I'm thinking higher is better. I have my choice of decks 8,9,10 on the NCL Dawn.....

Like to hear people's opinion's

I will have my first aft on the Dawn next April, but from my research deck 10 has the largest balconies. They are all the same width, but deck 10 is deeper. Avoid deck 8 as it is over the club and you can feel the bass until the club closes early in the morning. Good luck with whatever you choose :)

On deck 8 the aft cabins seems to be a little wider but the balconies look smaller, and you have that noisy venue below you.

Deck 9, the cabins look much narrower, small balcony, but you are sandwiched betweed cabins above and below.

Deck 10 cabins appear wider and balcony seems larger as well. You have the spa above you, but I doubt you'd get much noise from that.

I would go with deck 10 if available.

Okay about to book my FIRST aft facing cabin. Just a question are higher decks more desirable than lower decks? I'm thinking higher is better. I have my choice of decks 8,9,10 on the NCL Dawn.....

Like to hear people's opinion's

Take Deck 10 if you can, it has a deeper balcony. Deck 8 is right above the Spinnaker Lounge which can be noisy. The bass from the speakers travel right through the floor and can be bothersome at times if you are a light sleeper.

We were on the Dawn for the 14 Day repo cruise a few weeks ago and were in AFT PH 10226 and it was awesome. Very large & deep balcony - we asked for an extra lounge chair and all three fit on it very nicely and we were still able to walk around. The Spa is above you and there was never any noise.

Haven't sailed on the Dawn, but on the Jewel/Gem the 10th floor aft balcony are the best.

They are MUCH larger in size than the other floors. Our January sailing will be our second time on 10th floor aft balcony. By far the best room

Safe sailing

I was on the Star, Deck 9 aft PH, we had teh wrap around and it was great especially leaving NYC. Deck 8 is right over Spinnakers so you get the noise and yes Deck 10 have more square footage on the balcony which are deeper.

In a week I'm on deck 10 on the Gem, Deck 8 is right over the Bliss lounge but is sound proofed I've seen post of slight vibrations in the bathroom but nothing bad. Deck 9 on the Gem are the handicapped aft facing rooms and again Deck 10 has the slightly larger ones.

FWIW