Freedom Sailing 11/24-30

lilgolf1

We were on the Freedom this past week and had a great time but were disappointed in this cruise compared to the other Carnival cruises (2 others) that we were previously on. It seems the economy feel of this line is more apparent than ever before. The ship is dated and the service was not nearly as impressive as before. We were previously on the Liberty and Imagination.

have never had a bad cruise. some were just better than others!

imo this is the key. so many people seem to be disappointed because their cruise wasn't as good as prior cruises. each cruise is different each ship is different. sail with an open mind and have a great cruise. in my book any day on the sea is better than a day at work or even a day off hanging out at home.

Edited by morganboys

Did they have the holiday decorations up? I heard they were decorating the ship on Nov 24. We sailed the week before and really enjoyed it. Service was very good -- just finished my post cruise survey!

We were on the Freedom this past week and had a great time but were disappointed in this cruise compared to the other Carnival cruises (2 others) that we were previously on. It seems the economy feel of this line is more apparent than ever before. The ship is dated and the service was not nearly as impressive as before. We were previously on the Liberty and Imagination.

?

I am also shocked.

The color scheme on the Freedom is what I think could make it look "dated" but it isn't that old. It had it's first sailing in 2007.

We loved the Freedom and will be excited with the dry dock is over so we can head back out on her! :-)

Did they have the holiday decorations up? I heard they were decorating the ship on Nov 24. We sailed the week before and really enjoyed it. Service was very good -- just finished my post cruise survey!

?

As I was leaving on the 24th they where staging the decorations.