Is the Sky back up for sale?

TravelDiva88

Also remember though Nita that you should take those comments as a grain of salt. Very few people onboard the ships know what the future plans are.

some of the best info we have gotten in years past has been from our M&G. No, I wouldn't ask about the possible sale, if that is what you are thinking, but about the possible addition of new ports and/or itineraries is something the management usually does have a clue about. We are not talking about asking a crew member, we are talking about management. They don't have all the answers, even those in Miami don't know all, but we have gotten some good information in years past. I am guessing, in our 10 or so M&G we have gotten more accurate info than inaccurate. Our last experience was more an attitude problem than a lack of knowledge.

I am sure you have a better idea what they do and don't know than some of us, being an X NCL employee. What did you do for NCL?

Edited by newmexicoNita

some of the best info we have gotten in years past has been from our M&G. No, I wouldn't ask about the possible sale, if that is what you are thinking, but about the possible addition of new ports and/or itineraries is something the management usually does have a clue about. We are not talking about asking a crew member, we are talking about management. They don't have all the answers, even those in Miami don't know all, but we have gotten some good information in years past. I am guessing, in our 10 or so M&G we have gotten more accurate info than inaccurate. Our last experience was more an attitude problem than a lack of knowledge.

I am sure you have a better idea what they do and don't know than some of us, being an X NCL employee. What did you do for NCL?

While the ship's senior management will know about changes to their ship, a lot of info on corporate changes (new ships, new menus, things like that) are either learned when a corporate traveling chef comes onboard for a trip, or from the industry news media. The view onboard tends to be pretty parochial.