Any news on new promotions???

We have been told twice this year (while onboard Rhapsody and Oasis) that RCI would be bringing out a new promotion that would make us "very happy"! We have been asking since we were informed that the Diamonds in December promotion was discontinued. While on Oasis, we were told that the new promotion would be out by the time we were on our next cruise.

Has anyone heard anything? We are sailing on Freedom Sunday.

Thanks,

Caren

We have been told twice this year (while onboard Rhapsody and Oasis) that RCI would be bringing out a new promotion that would make us "very happy"! We have been asking since we were informed that the Diamonds in December promotion was discontinued. While on Oasis, we were told that the new promotion would be out by the time we were on our next cruise.

Has anyone heard anything? We are sailing on Freedom Sunday.

Thanks,

Caren

My wife and I got off the Independence yesterday. We received a card that informed us that all diamond, diamond plus, and pinnacle members sailing in the month of December will be automatically entered in a drawing. There are three winners and each prize is a balcony stateroom for two onboard the Quantum of the Seas in 2015. You have to had booked your December cruise by November 30th; so don't try booking a bunch of 3 and 4-night cruises now to increase your odds.

Edited by Keasel

Same on the Liberty. I also received a nice Royal Caribbean calendar that brought back some cruise memories and an extra pretty (and yummy) plate of chocolates on the last night of the cruise. (It had dark chocolate "sails" surrounded by chocolate treats.) Definitely not extra cruise points, but since I wasn't expecting anything at all, it was nice having a recognition of my loyalty.