Prebooking Spa Treatments?

gatour

I just booked a cruise on the Caribbean Princess for November of this year. Went to Cruise Personalizer and saw that I could prebook my spa treatments, so I did. However while I was doing some research here, I saw that someone said that you no longer can prebook spa treatments.

Does anyone have any recent experience with prebooking the treatments.

I logged into Cruise Personilizer and it was just under Shore Excursions.

From my understanding the prebooking option was (is?) a feature just on the Caribbean and Diamond Princesses due to the fact that Princess was running their own spas. However they have recently turned over the spas to steiner so I was wondering if they have just forgotten to take the option off the website or not.

I pre booked spa treatments for my 5/05 CP cruise. For whatever reason, I learned this is the only Princess ship that this is allowed. I booked a stone massage and pedicure online and confirmed these reservations when I got on board and they went through fine.

Thanks for information Nightengale. Keeping my fingers crossed. I will definetly confirm when I get onboard. Getting massages as close to the beginning of the cruise is important to us, because it helps us to get in a relaxed mode faster.

Archived