would you repeat cruise if price was right???

tampagal

We were on the Triumph in May of 2003 - and again in May of 2004.

I chose that cruise a second time - for Price only - I got a fantastic deal and cheap cheap flights. We loved the Western Itinerary, as did the boys... so it was fine.

BUT>>> I did not realize how bored I would be with the whole thing. I had a FANTASTIC time, but I missed not going to new shows. It just seemed like deja view.....

The good thing about it... is when we arrived on board at 11:55 am - the kids did not need an orientation - and they the first ones in the pool at noon!

If I had a choice again - and I needed to stay in my budget, I would cruise anywhere!

Catrin

We sailed the Elation twice because the second time we got a terrific price with a military discount. We took our son and daughter in law with us the seond time. Yes, some of the shows were the same but with entirely different dancers. The cruises were a year apart. We found out that all the entertainers that were on our first cruise were no longer on our second cruise. There were more photo opts on our second cruise. Even on non-formal nights. The excursions were the same so we opted to just go shopping instead of an excurion since we did that the year before. We thoroughly enjoyed our second cruise and the weather was much better than the first. And, we already knew how to get around the ship. I made it a point to try some new things that we didn't do on the first cruise, like attend the art shows (which we loved), did the galley tour, etc. etc. Actually, except for the ship, it was almost like a new cruise. However, I don't know that I would do it a third time. We like to see new ports of call.

Archived