would you repeat cruise if price was right???

tampagal

We went on the Inspiration in Feb 05, Imagiation on Apr 05, and booked on the Liberty Dec 05. There is an unbelieveable price for the Inspiration Sept 05. Would it be overkill to repeat the same cruise in the same year?

To each their own. The shows will be the same. But the menu will be the same no matter what cruise you sail on.

I like to try new and different so I would see what other ships are sailing for.

I'd jump at it. Wish I lived there. We lucked out last

March and got the RCCL Monarch for two for 4 days at a total of $360 for the both of us. Never saw that rate again, but it was a great experience with my son.

I repeated the Sensation and would repeat it over and over again :D Nothing wrong with doing something you enjoyed again :D

I'm with you sister, I have done the Fantasy, sensation twice and will be doing the Legend and the Inspiration twice next year.

It's only $600 for both of us after port fees and taxes for five nights/six days. And we live in tampa so no parking fee, airline tickets, or cab fare.....

Well that's not bad at all. I would do it. Since you don't need airfare or anything.

Just hope I don't cruise out my boyfriend. Maybe if I treat him to this one he won't put up a fight

If he can get "cruised out" ,maybe that should tell you something.... :)

Beside, what guy is going to turn down a week at sea with his honey? I'll bet you can figure a way to convince him. ;)

A friend of ours just expressed an interest in the NYC-Canada cruise next year on Victory, which is the cruise we took last year. During our cruise last week, DH and I talked about how great it would be if friends or relatives came along with us - so we're thinking about possibly repeating on Victory if our friends decide they want to do it. While the main shows will be the same, it would be a very different cruise with friends along for the ride.

Don't even hesitate! Go for it! I am doing the Grandeur three times this year, went in April, June and will be going again in November. It is like going to a favorite restaurant. If you like it, you like it!

Have fun!

Annieeee

I beat the hell out of the Mexican Riviera for all the same reasons.

Look at my cruise chronology. :rolleyes:

As Pete said, no two are the same. You'll even become the official itinerary "authority" at the dinner table. :D People will point you out to their travel companions as you saunter down the promenade ! ! The cruise director will ask you questions ! ! The Captain will invite . . . . . . well . . . maybe not, but you get the picture. ;)

We went on the Inspiration in Feb 05, Imagiation on Apr 05, and booked on the Liberty Dec 05. There is an unbelieveable price for the Inspiration Sept 05. Would it be overkill to repeat the same cruise in the same year?

Yeap! I really don't care where I cruise to . . . I'd take a cruise to nowhere if it was seven or more days. :p

Archived