Miracle Thanksgiving Cruise Review with Photos

merlot1024

It was held on Friday from 4:15 - 5:00, although we did not attend.

One thing I was not aware of, it is for VIFP gold and higher, so those on their 2nd cruise, which my older two kids were, did not get an invite.

Thanks

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

Edited by ccruisequeen

• 1 month later...
Time to Cruise: Because we are part of a wedding party we get to board the ship early. Our party begins leaving for the terminal at 9 am. We have priority boarding and the bride is the first one on the ship about 11 am. The wedding is held in the chapel and the reception is held in Sam's Piano Bar.

The chapel is small and very nice. I do not have pictures, other than of the wedding, of the chapel.

I cannot think of a better place on the Miracle for a wedding reception than Sam's Piano Bar. It was such a nice setting. There was a lovely display of food and a constant flow of beverages.

2013Carnival035_zpsad49384b.jpg

2013Carnival017_zps5ef5d468.jpg

Beautiful martini glasses with fruit, champagne flutes with fresh vegetables and dip, deviled eggs with caviar, chicken brochettes, spring rolls, stuffed mushrooms, lamb empanadas, and chicken nuggets. These are just a few of the delicious appetizers we had at the reception. Everything looked incredible and the food was delicious. We never waited for cocktails as they were coming around and serving us throughout the reception.

After the reception we went to our cabins to await the muster drill and sail away. The bride and groom went with the photographer and took photos around the ship. I have seen the photos and they are spectacular. He did an amazing job of taking photos of them in many different areas of the ship.

The wedding was really fantastic!

The Cabin: Our friend, and fellow wedding attendee, is a travel agent and cruise lover. She helped us select a cabin and she did an amazing job. We were in cabin 7178 which has an extended balcony. There were 3 chairs on the balcony but room for another. The room included 2 twin beds, a sofa bed, and an upper bed. With 4 of us ladies it was a tight fit but we weren't spending a lot of time in there anyway. Too many other things to go see and do! :D

Here are a couple of photos from the balcony.

2013Carnival014_zps86b301c4.jpg

2013Carnival013_zps60ecaafa.jpg

And the sunrise in Long Beach when we returned

2013Carnival474_zps4d46c707.jpg

The food was def great,

Edited by varoom
The wedding was very nice, best one i have been to, have to say the food over was the best i have had and only been on 3 crui

Enjoying your review, as I was on the same cruise with you. :) We have a lot of the same sunset pictures, haha. I was really impressed with the sunsets during the cruise!

Looking forward to the rest, thanks for taking the time!