Problem with RCI website

gaylemh

Is anyone else having a problem with checking cabin availability on RCI website? When I do a search for a balcony cabin, the D3 cabins show up, if I click on search staterooms the D3 all show up. The problem is when I click on All deckplan codes, it won't let me see the D1 or D2. It just keeps going back to All deckplan codes. It happens with outside and inside cabins too. I checked a few different cruise dates and the same thing happens. I know there are cabins available, I just can't see them to book online. This has been happening since the last big update.

hello

i am unsure. i am new to this and using an apple ipad. but even the travel agent had issues. she thought she had got me a good cabin and when i heard i said that was right next to the lift. we then had a look at the plans and they had changed according to the travel agent,

last night after booking was trying to go to my cruise bit not been able to do that since i have booked. travel agent has said it take up to week for info to travel from aus to usa and then get it into the system.

anyways last night mucking about. i have only had the choice of the brown rooms but last night i got the choice of yellow rooms for $40 extra. then i went back later and i couldnt move between floors and i couldnt get yellow again! so unsure if yellow rooms are better or not!

so been a newbie i am unsure. i would have prefered a room on floor 2 but on tuesday it wouldn't come up so picked one on room three. this is with the travel agent. last night room two appeared briefly, then i had no brown rooms, then got yellow ones, then back to brown ones but with no assigned room.

this is for a ship in 2015. i just hope i got a good room! room 3501 on rhapsody.

Is anyone else having a problem with checking cabin availability on RCI website? When I do a search for a balcony cabin, the D3 cabins show up, if I click on search staterooms the D3 all show up. The problem is when I click on All deckplan codes, it won't let me see the D1 or D2. It just keeps going back to All deckplan codes. It happens with outside and inside cabins too. I checked a few different cruise dates and the same thing happens. I know there are cabins available, I just can't see them to book online. This has been happening since the last big update.

When you get to the page that shows all of the balcony categories instead of clicking on the search button, try clicking on the little D1 or D2 button instead. Then click on the search button, and it will bring up only those balconies in that category

When you get to the page that shows all of the balcony categories instead of clicking on the search button, try clicking on the little D1 or D2 button instead. Then click on the search button, and it will bring up only those balconies in that category

Thanks, that helped. I never did it like that before. I was always able to see the different categories by clicking on All Deckplan codes.