Are cruise lines cutting back??

Hula Hips

Not doing away with residential service but rather delivery right to your door. Over 60% of Canadians don't have service to their door right now but rather to a box within a block of your home where about 25-30 homes go to collect their mail. Each has their own small box and if you get a parcel there are bigger common boxes on the bottom. If you have a parcel the key to the big box is left in your personal one. When finished with the key you drop it in the mail slot. I see it as a great thing considering how far in debt our postal service is at the moment

The neighborhood that my kids live in has that same thing....and they are in Austin Texas! Works out well for them.....I wouldn't have a problem with doing that.

The neighborhood that my kids live in has that same thing....and they are in Austin Texas! Works out well for them.....I wouldn't have a problem with doing that.

What happens to folks with mobility problems, don't drive. They have to perhaps wait days for someone to take them to pick up their mail with or for them?

What happens to folks with mobility problems, don't drive. They have to perhaps wait days for someone to take them to pick up their mail with or for them?

Like was stated before (which I will assume you did not read). "Over 60% of Canadians don't have service to their door right now but rather to a box within a block of your home where about 25-30 homes go to collect their mail. "

The group boxes are within the neighborhood, not unlike those in an apartment complex, but scattered through the neighborhood. The neighborhood has ADA compliant curbs.

In their case, if someone can't make it to their box it is because they don't want to, not due to mobility nor driving issues.

Edited by CaroleSS

we just cruised princess. hated the food. very bland. no flavor, no sugar in desserts?? we heard several people say they are ALL cutting back? no more chocolate midnight buffets?? no more chocolates on bed on Holland? is all this true??

Chocolate Buffet was gone 2 years ago, where were you?

Yes I posted up, and can get scolded for how I say it.. deletion of thread....

Royal/Celeb cut back in many ways, that they may make up in others.

I find it that if they run out, I do not say they cut back. Strawberries ran out, they cut back, no they substituted. Soda ran out, they substituted.

Now what I seen that was cut back was Entertainment. Food, and of course excursions.

Guess you cannot please all.

Maybe the desert you picked up was f rom a New person working that placed the tray in the wrong area??? They do serve Sugar free stuff. Glad it's not Salt