Has anyone done the Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn Fly, Snooze & Cruise Package?

bunnyfoofoo82

We will be flying into Orlando next May for our cruise out of Port Canaveral. Looking around at different options for air transportation/overnight stay options. I ran across a Fly, Snooze & Cruise Package with Comfort Inn in Cocoa Beach.

I was just wondering if anyone actually used this package and what they're experience was with it. It says there is transportation from the airport to the hotel, then to the cruise terminal then transportation back to Orlando after the cruise.

Thanks!

We are planning on using it in March. It was the least expensive option for us. Shuttles didn't run late enough for us to use an independent one. The hotel says they use Travelynx for the ride from the airport to the hotel. I called Travelynx to get a price to Cocoa Beach. They said it would be $100 one-way for the two of us since we had a "late" arrival flight. Hubby didn't want the hassle of renting and returning a car both ways either. So I will be sure to let you know how it works out, after we get back in March!

We will be flying into Orlando next May for our cruise out of Port Canaveral. Looking around at different options for air transportation/overnight stay options. I ran across a Fly, Snooze & Cruise Package with Comfort Inn in Cocoa Beach.

I was just wondering if anyone actually used this package and what they're experience was with it. It says there is transportation from the airport to the hotel, then to the cruise terminal then transportation back to Orlando after the cruise.

Thanks!

I was just looking at one of these. Are you looking at the one with Cocoa Beach Shuttle? I'm wondering if you get to pick the hotel you want to stay at?

Flights times I couldn't help much, we've only done Carnival Pride out of Baltimore which is right around the corner from home. From what I've read from others, pick a later flight to give yourself time in case the ship gets into the port late. I have seen where ships don't get into port until noon, clearing customs are 1 pm but those are few and far between.

I too am looking into this fr my cruise at the end of march, any ideas what would be the best time for a flight home. I don't want to wait hours at airport but I don't want to cut it too close either.

Lynn

Have you checked the FAQ's for the cruise line you are sailing on. I know Carnival has recommended earliest flight times on theirs.

Kelly

• 3 months later...

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on March 7th for our Carnival Dream cruise on the 8th. We waited about 30 minutes for the van to pick us up at the Orlando airport. We then had to go to the other side of the airport to pick up other passengers. Took about 45 minutes to get to the hotel in Cocoa Beach. The hotel is nothing fancy. But it was ok for a night, since we got in so late. Friendly employees. Very organized for the trip to the port that was included in the package deal. After the cruise, we got off the ship and went to the Pre-arranged transportation tent area. They had our name on the list to go back to the airport for the trip home. Very easy and professional.

We always stay this hotel when we cruise out of Port Canaveral. We have never used the Fly, Snooze, and Cruise package because we always have a rental car.

We really enjoy this hotel and that is why we keep coming back whenever we are in the area again. The hotel is clean, quiet, comfortable beds, friendly staff, good breakfast in the morning, and the pool/courtyard area is very relaxing. We are staying here again in 17 days prior to our cruise on he Carnival Dream

We were part of the Fly, Snooze & Cruise package, so we were automatically on the list for the shuttle. I would call the hotel and let them know the time you want. The lady that checked in ahead of us had a 9:00 shuttle time. We were given 9:30. It seemed they ran every half hour or so. The 9:30 shuttle filled up and we were then put on one that came around 10:00. We were on the ship and eating lunch by 11:00! It was the easiest embarkation we have ever had. First time going out of Port Canaveral.

We were part of the Fly, Snooze & Cruise package, so we were automatically on the list for the shuttle. I would call the hotel and let them know the time you want. The lady that checked in ahead of us had a 9:00 shuttle time. We were given 9:30. It seemed they ran every half hour or so. The 9:30 shuttle filled up and we were then put on one that came around 10:00. We were on the ship and eating lunch by 11:00! It was the easiest embarkation we have ever had. First time going out of Port Canaveral.

Thanks, definitely prefer getting to port before it becomes a mob. Pone of my DD's is autistic and the crowds, noise etc. when in a big open space bothers her. So we try to get there fairly early.

We're driving but in the park and snooze package. I will call on the way down or day before leaving.

Edited by wantocruisemore

We stayed at the Comfort Inn on March 7th for our Carnival Dream cruise on the 8th. We waited about 30 minutes for the van to pick us up at the Orlando airport. We then had to go to the other side of the airport to pick up other passengers. Took about 45 minutes to get to the hotel in Cocoa Beach. The hotel is nothing fancy. But it was ok for a night, since we got in so late. Friendly employees. Very organized for the trip to the port that was included in the package deal. After the cruise, we got off the ship and went to the Pre-arranged transportation tent area. They had our name on the list to go back to the airport for the trip home. Very easy and professional.

Thank you for the details! We're ok with "nothing fancy" just a clean place to sleep and shower. It helped us decide this was the place to stay.

Strange situation. Got a group of three couples flying in from different places, arriving at different dates, and times. All going on the same cruise. Looking for a hotel near Port Canaveral. First couple comes in Friday night and will pick up a rental car. They are spending Saturday sightseeing in the area. Second couple flies in Sunday am around 2am to Orlando. First couple will pick them up and return to hotel. Last couple flies in around 6 am Sunday morning. First couple picking them up as well. Don't really need multiple rooms as not much sleeping will be happening. Just need a place to reconnoiter and store bags until ready to board ship. Got a one way rental car from Orlando to Cape Canaveral so don't need to worry about car while on cruise.

Wanttocruisemore

Courtyard also does the package and is rated higher on TripAdvisor.

The cost is about the same as comfort inn. I'm a choice hotels member but I chose the Courtyard due to the reviews.

I'm sure either would be find for 1 night.

We did not fly but did use the park and cruise package! It was great! Even got upgraded to a suite overlooking the ocean ! Good breakfast. When we returned from the cruise we decided to spend another night there...they gave us a courtyard suite. Shuttle to the port and back. Already booked for our two 2015 cruises!!