Souvenir ideas

Cape Cod Sally

Thanks, everyone! My internet access has been down for a day--maybe a condo problem? Think I will do the postcards and Maybe make a collage of them on a bulletin board when I get back.. Refrigerator magnets would also be easy to collect-and small. Had not thought of that. Miss the subzero in my home but the refrigerator in my condo "attracts" magnets. Magnets could always go on the bulletin board,too.

I agree, the friends you make are sometimes the best memory. On our first transatlantic we were seated beside a British couple who asked to be seated beside any Americans. We became the"any Americans" and have become good friends and traveled with them two years ago. Sadly last summer my husband passed away so this will be a "winter adventure" for me to avoid the dark and cold of New England. Seems a good year to take off, have sunshine and warmth and see new places----can hardly wait. Packing has started!

Sally

Sally, our sympathy on the passing of your husband.

The one magnet on my fridge reads:

The real accomplishment

is in the journey.

Best wishes on your voyage, and please, if you have a chance, drop us a line every now and again during your World Cruise.

Thanks,

Salacia

Edited by Salacia

I bring home a piece of jewelry from every trip, not every port. Sometimes it is good jewelry, like the black pearl earrings from Tahiti, but more often it something I can wear everyday, like a pretty glass bead on a chain from Finland. That way, I think of and remember the fun of Helsinki every time I wear it.

I especially like to shop in museum shops..... They often carry unusual things by local artists and any profit goes to the good cause of keeping museums going.

Barbara M. In NH

Make sure you have room service at least once a day....after your cruise you'll have yourself a full diner set all embost with the cunard logo......did I say that..only joking folks I'm not that cheap...now,who do I know that will alter these curtains....:eek::eek::eek:

Make sure you have room service at least once a day....after your cruise you'll have yourself a full diner set all embost with the cunard logo......did I say that..only joking folks I'm not that cheap...now,who do I know that will alter these curtains....:eek::eek::eek:

Now, why didn't I think of that! LOL! Edith