Help us choose our honeymoon!

beamqueen

Well we had already previously booked the Miracle for our Alaskan cruise so we are just switching over to another carnival cruise, my TA said it was a $50 pp change fee. I think Carnival is a good fit for us and will work out just fine!

I'd find a new TA. I have never been charged for changing dates or ships as long as it is outside the final payment date.

Well we had already previously booked the Miracle for our Alaskan cruise so we are just switching over to another carnival cruise, my TA said it was a $50 pp change fee. I think Carnival is a good fit for us and will work out just fine!

If that's how you think / feel then that is what matters.

I loved the ports that the Valor travels to but its a very busy cruise with little down time to enjoy the ship.

If you like snorkeling and drinking I would go on the Cozumel/ Roatan cruise.

I have sailed both these itineraries this year and they are totally different cruises.

I would pick Valor or Conquest. Our first cruise was out of San Juan and it was for our Honeymoon. Would love to do go out of San Juan again and spend a couple days there ahead of time. The islands that Valor is going to sound wonderful. Always wanted to see St. Lucia and St. Kitts. Conquest goes to Half Moon Cay which is beautiful and love the other islands.

Personally do not care for the Bahamas.

Since that week is in hurricane season any ship you choose could change itinerary. Personally since I've been to all of them I'd choose Conquest because I like close beaches and good prices but I also like St. Thomas and St. Martin. If you've never visited any ports before and you do your homework you can find plenty to do no matter where you go, including Freeport and Nassau. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes.

If you do the right excursion, Nassau can be very beautiful. Been to Freeport only once, and it was ok. A Nassau/Freeport cruise is always tempting because of the cheap prices, but going further south would be so much nicer. I'd say #1 with your choices.