deck 10 Aqua suite

raerenee

[quote name='raerenee']Has anyone ever stayed in the Oasis of the sea aqua suite on Deck 10. It's the smallest of the three? I'm wondering if it's worth the expense.[/QUOTE]

Strangely enough, no. In the hundreds of cruises since her maiden voyage, the deck 10 Aqua Suites have been vacant every week. Really kind of sad. The room stewards still do a nice job getting it ready- fresh linens on the bed, crisp clean towels... Everything in perfect condition ready to help guest have the vacation of a lifetime, and then.... poof! Nobody shows up. Week after week.... Really uncanny!:D

We will be staying in it March 1 cruise. I will post lots of pictures and a review. Got a great deal. Love the two bedrooms and 2 baths. We also have the balcony room next door. Nice family set up IMO. Yes I have noticed a distinct lack of information about it. I will hopefully change that. :cool:

Stayed in Aqua deck 7 in march - did not know deck 10 was a smaller version. Loved the room, a lot of wasted hall space,but the deck was supreme!! Would book it over 2 balconies anytime!
Inside bedroom 2 bunks and little space, master bdroom larger than needed, so it could be smaller without noticing.
Liv area was same size as the mbedroom, but slope windows to narrow daybeds, windows made it feel bigger than it was.
The view, was great - loved being able to watch the shows from our balc without going to them.
Had breakfast on that balc a few days!

I prefer the poor mans aqua suite, also known as the farthest aft Boardwalk balcony (some of which happen to be next to the public decks above the aqua suites). I happen to have one of those (10729) booked next summer on the Oasis.

Good deal if you can get it, especially on the higher decks (12-14 I believe) that have the public deck where the aqua suite would be.

We cruised in one of the deck 10 ATS right after the Oasis entered service. For me the main reason to book this suite is the LARGE balcony. It's huge with great views.

The cabin itself is just okay. Not as nice as the other suites. There are two bathrooms with one having a tub but still small. The other bath has a standard shower stall. The second bedroom will sleep four. If you're traveling with family it is a nice room to have. We only had two and it was very roomy. I have photos in my link below of the stateroom and a video of the balcony.

Would I do it again? Probably not as I like the loft suites better. Much nicer location up on deck 17.

[quote name='transam84']We will be staying in it March 1 cruise. I will post lots of pictures and a review. Got a great deal. Love the two bedrooms and 2 baths. We also have the balcony room next door. Nice family set up IMO. Yes I have noticed a distinct lack of information about it. I will hopefully change that. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm going in Jan. I will do the same! thank you.

thanks everyone. I booked it last night. It was the only suite available in that category. I was hoping for maybe a nice deal since it was the smallest of the suites and the one I wanted was not available. But I'm pretty sure I paid full price ($10,000 for 4p) Edited by raerenee
adding more

[quote name='JasonV1']I prefer the poor mans aqua suite, also known as the farthest aft Boardwalk balcony (some of which happen to be next to the public decks above the aqua suites). I happen to have one of those (10729) booked next summer on the Oasis.

Good deal if you can get it, especially on the higher decks (12-14 I believe) that have the public deck where the aqua suite would be.[/QUOTE]

Great tip!