Royal Replenish

sktwirler

I haven't seen any definitive answers here. Some people have posted that "frozen cocktails" like pina colada's are included. Very little to no information on the coffee's. I emailed RCCL a week ago about these specific questions, and received an email 6 days later that gave no answers, just a replay of the canned package description. We aren't sailing until March, hoping that more people will post their results before then:rolleyes:

We cruised on the liberty when this rolled out and my sil got it and liked it. She was able to get specialty teas and coffees (mochas cappuccino etc) fronm the cafe promenade and mdr. Also bottled water however they would only give her one at a time. Frozen cocktails are included but ONLY nonalcoholic versions. Also the pop was included.

I just learned of the new drink package for oasis of the seas. I am looking for more info on royal replenish. Does anyone know what premium coffee includes? Thanks in advanced

Royal has not published a specific list, however a couple of people have reported that it includes expresso, latte, and cappucino. I don't know if that's an exhaustive list. You could wait until you are on board to purchase, and then find out exactly what it includes.

Edited by clarea

I haven't seen any definitive answers here. Some people have posted that "frozen cocktails" like pina colada's are included. Very little to no information on the coffee's. I emailed RCCL a week ago about these specific questions, and received an email 6 days later that gave no answers, just a replay of the canned package description. We aren't sailing until March, hoping that more people will post their results before then:rolleyes:

Before some not so regular people get the wrong impression, I am sure you meant to say virgin frozen cocktails.

Just returned from Oasis. The package included all frozen virgin drinks and all specialty coffees without spirits. (Not Starbucks). As well it included sparkling water such as San Pellegrino, fresh squeezed juice, bottled water at all bars, and of course freestyle sodas etc. very good value for us. Although some of the staff were not 100 percent familiar apparently when they swipe your sea pass it zeroes out the price of included beverages and credits the gratuity to them so it works well. And staff were pretty helpful overall. Also in many cases it is less money if you buy virgin drink and add a shot yourself, ie Piña Coladas saved a dollar. However, you'd have to drink a whole lot to make the Ultimate package worthwhile in my opinion.

Just off Oasis today, we did not buy the new packages. For three adults, we average around $50 a day all together. My husband usually had two beers a day, my daughter and I one $10.00 alcohlic drink a piece. When I get home I plan to post the current drink menus from the various bars on board.

Just returned from Oasis. The package included all frozen virgin drinks and all specialty coffees without spirits. (Not Starbucks). As well it included sparkling water such as San Pellegrino, fresh squeezed juice, bottled water at all bars, and of course freestyle sodas etc. very good value for us. Although some of the staff were not 100 percent familiar apparently when they swipe your sea pass it zeroes out the price of included beverages and credits the gratuity to them so it works well. And staff were pretty helpful overall. Also in many cases it is less money if you buy virgin drink and add a shot yourself, ie Piña Coladas saved a dollar. However, you'd have to drink a whole lot to make the Ultimate package worthwhile in my opinion.

Did you notice if it includes juice at the bars? (Cranberry, pineapple). :)

There is no limit on the time to wait just that you can only get one drink at a time. No limits on quantity. I had Royal Replenish and got bottled water, or sparking water with each drink or glass of water I purchased. The bottled water included is the 16 oz size, not the large bottles in the mini-bat/water package. Brand varies by ship/availability. You can order specialty coffee, water etc. any where they are available (MDR, Bars, Specialty restaurants) except Starbucks which is not included.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Just off Explorer, and premium coffee and tea either from dining room or Starbucks (small cups - lattes, Americano etc) was included

• 1 month later...
Im going next month.. so any coffee is included on the freedom. Whats premium teas?

Coffee included would be expresso, latte, and cappucino at the bar next to Cafe Promenade. Premium tea would be the Tazo teas.