Carnival Breeze Review Dec 15-21

bell777

Started to read the review but then the light bulb burned out in the light fixture so I had to replace it. A little later, it started to rain so then I had to close the garage door. Wow, it had got very cool and I decided that I needed a light jacket. Continued with the review but then we had a power failure and I lost every thing and had to start the computer again. Continuing on, the phone started to ring and it was some one asking for a contribution.

Oh well, I think I know how this review is going to turn out. Probably buy a cruise while on a cruise.

I posted my opinions which some are not so go, so sorry to those which took it as a Carnival insult.

The main problem with the food was that is was never hot and that should not happen other then desert which all were bland.

My trip was not all bad, I did relax, enjoyed the beach and some areas like the burgers were great. It depends who and where you sit in the dinning room area. When i was on the Dream everyone complained about dinning yet i had the best experience. I just wanted to point out some of the items which i was not please with as well as the good. It just turned out that although i am not picky this trip was not one of the best. I think the Dream was better and yet the Breeze because of the ship has the Potential of being better. Sometimes its good to point out the items to improve so that others can benefit.