Freshwater Pool on Tahitian?

Mai Tai Guy

I have sailed on both Princess and Celebrity cruiselines and noticed that for the most part, all the pools on Celebrity have been saltwater and all the pools on Princess have been freshwater. Does anyone know if the pool on the Tahitian Princess is freshwater or saltwater? Thanks!

Did not go in the pool on her sister, Pacific Princess (new), but the hot tubs I believe were salt water.

I doubt very much that Princess would have gone to the expense of replumbing the pools - if they were built saltwater, they probably still are.

The two ships were obtained on a lease/purchase basis, and I don't believe the purchase has in fact been consumated, although the original lease (2 years) should have been up by now.

• 2 weeks later...
The two ships were obtained on a lease/purchase basis, and I don't believe the purchase has in fact been consumated, although the original lease (2 years) should have been up by now.

Druke - I wonder what the deal is here? Do you think they just extended the lease?

Tahitian Princess, definitely salt water. So was the Royal Princess last summer. Can't remember if the Regal Princess was salt water as well, but for some reason I think it was salt water too, but not 100% sure on that one.

Archived