Bar Credit Coupons

cruisingnewb

When we went on our honeymoon in September of 2012 I bought a ton of Bar Credit Coupons and we still had 12 of them left over ($69 worth). I recently read on the internet that they are not selling them anymore. Does anyone know if I will still be able to use them on our next cruise in late 2014/early 2015 or are we out of that money?

Edited by cruisingnewb

Oh wow, that does not make me a happy cruiser. I was going to sell them after we got back but I had several employees on the ship tell me to hang on to them so we would have them for our next cruise. I know they couldn't foresee what corporate would do, but that is quite ridiculous and I feel as though Carnival stole money from me. :(

I looked it up, they are going to be honored through February 1st. I have mine up for sell on e-bay if anyone is going on a cruise in the next few weeks. I have them listed at full price but have a OBO on it. No use in them going to waste if someone can get some use out of them. http://www.ebay.com/itm/151201742067?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm so mad because we used some on our Liberty and Glory cruises last year and after we got back from the Glory I'm assuming I threw a few out because I *knew* we wouldn't be cruising again before Feburary 2014. Well, here I am 10 days away from cruising on the Conquest! D'oh! Oh, well. We do have some Cruise Cash from my sister from Christmas and some OBC I got from my Mastercard points.