Inequitable pricing and selection.

moomoocow

Hopefully this is true.

On a side note will you be blogging your cruise Marco? I'd value your feedback and will give us some indication of what to expect on the return journey.

Our roll call is pretty thin on the ground and information re: excursions, menus etc will be invaluable.

I hope to do a live feed - posting each or every second day - hope they provide special themes in advance - going with 18 friends for my birthday - all in the yacht club - truly can't wait

In a similar vein if you book a march 22 cruise on the USA website for yc cabin and have a child under the kids sail free program you will pay $249 + 287 port taxes fees etc. If you book it on the UK site the kids cruise fare is $0 and the port fees are $198. Once the monetary conversion is applied. :rolleyes:

Phooy... can an American book through the UK site? I would be.pretty annoyed if my kids had to pay a small fortune to sail that a UK kid did not.

Actually considering cancelling my booked cruise because I just don't if I can trust MSC at this point.

It wont be good publicity or be helpful to MSC in America if that general inequity gets out to much. I guess the UK citizens still have to deal with a flight to the US so perhaps MSC is hoping to fill the ship with better deals for some.

Tim. You continually reject the notion that you have too much time on your hands. Then you come up with this! :D

I never have time on my hands. It is just that the fruits of my labour are rarely valued by others :).

Edited by Skipper Tim

Along these lines, do the new fare category benefits only go to Europeans? I've emailed the question to msc but haven't gotten a response.

http://www.msccruises.com.lb/lb_en/New-Experience-Categories.aspx

WJ - I've seen a lot of this mentioned but it's nowhere to be seen on the UK website and therefore is not available for UK based cruisers for the Summer 2014 season.

Perhaps it's available to Germans on a Tuesday booking a Balcony cabin on a ship with an I in its name and in conjunction with a Choose Today Cruise Tomorrow voucher? :p