Ruby Princess Hair Dryers in room?

mnjennfl

Don't get too excited about them. Unless your hair is easy to dry or you don't do any styling while drying, they aren't that great. I've learned the hard way to always pack my travel dryer. But I use a directional nozzle so I can concentrate the air, I don't just blow my hair around until dry. If your hair is thick or takes a long time to dry, you can be there forever with those wall dryers.

Does Ruby Princess have hair dryers in room? We are staying caribe deck balcony

It is in the cabin but not in the bathroom. Ours was located on the wall where the desk is located. Not a whole lot of powerful air flow but there was heat. Luckily I have very short hair. I have decided though for the next cruise I'm investing in a travel blow dryer.

My wife carries a folding travel dryer. Keep in mind that there will only be one place to plug it in and that is on the dressing table. If you have an extension cord for wall-wart chargers for cameras and other stuff, you will need to unplug it. Don't even try to plug it into the bathroom outlet. It is 20 watts Only and will charge a shaver or tooth brush only.