Quick Freedom Dining Questions....

bwg03

Happy Saturday to all. One week till I board the Carnival Freedom. I cannot wait!

I have a couple of questions. I have been on the Liberty before the 2.0 so I think that may be my answer.

What are the dining options on the Carnival Freedom during lunch? I assume the dining room is not open on embarkation day....

I remember a Burrito Bar and Deli on Liberty pre 2.0...

Do they have a Salad Bar, Burrito Bar, Deli on Freedom??? Is it decent?

I know about the fish and chips and mongolian wok.

Thanks in Advance!

The buffet will be set up, which includes salads and typical buffet food. They will have a burger and pizza station as well as a Tandoori station. The deli is very good. Basically everything the Liberty had before 2.0. BTW, the pizza is fantastic.

The buffet will be set up, which includes salads and typical buffet food. They will have a burger and pizza station as well as a Tandoori station. The deli is very good. Basically everything the Liberty had before 2.0. BTW, the pizza is fantastic.

I loved the Tandoori station when we sailed on the Freedom a couple of years ago and am so glad to know that it's still there! Yay!

First of all...just want to say, we had the best food we've ever had on a cruise while we were on the Freedom. DELICIOUS. We usually don't like the lido, but found it to be great/hot/fresh...the MDR was also great.

The salad at the lido deck was great...so tasty. That's what I had most days for lunch. Everything was so fresh!

No, the dining room was not open on embarkation day. This was a disappointment to us, because on all of our past cruises the MDR was open..but we got over it real quick!

I do have to say I never tried the pizza..each time I tried to have it, the wait was really long so I just gave up. BUT..I'm sure it was yummy like everything else :)

First of all...just want to say, we had the best food we've ever had on a cruise while we were on the Freedom. DELICIOUS. We usually don't like the lido, but found it to be great/hot/fresh...the MDR was also great.

The salad at the lido deck was great...so tasty. That's what I had most days for lunch. Everything was so fresh!

No, the dining room was not open on embarkation day. This was a disappointment to us, because on all of our past cruises the MDR was open..but we got over it real quick!

I do have to say I never tried the pizza..each time I tried to have it, the wait was really long so I just gave up. BUT..I'm sure it was yummy like everything else :)

Thanks for the information about the salad bar. Can't wait.

Was on the Freedom in November and I thought the lido buffet was great. I just loved the Tandoori station, it was pretty awesome and they had some great selections. I did grab pizza a couple nights since they are open late and just had a beer and slice of pizza :).

I was on the Freedom in September. The fish and chips are amazing. Pizza is better then I've had on other Carnival Ships

I am so happy there are fish and chips on the Freedom, I wasn't sure if there was. Is it upstairs in the Lido buffet?

Edited by Butterbean1000