Cruise Documents Early

Royal Caribbean just emailed us this morning with our cruise documentation we will need to check in and get onto the ship. We are going on the Feb 24th cruise to the Bahamas on the Enchantment. Does this seem a little early? Or is it normally this early. They also said we could check in now too... Just making sure this is normal as this will be our first cruise.

Oh ok awesome! Do you guys check in that early too? Or wait till closer till the date?

I check-in shortly after the cruise is booked, and then print the boarding pass (SetSail) after final payment.

Oh ok awesome! Do you guys check in that early too? Or wait till closer till the date?

Anytime you're ready. If something changes you can always edit the setsail pass and reprint it. It has to be done no later than 3 days prior to boarding.

Ok thanks everyone! How do you know when the cruise is booked? Sorry all the questions.. I am way new to this. I told my hubby that we should get it taken care of ASAP. Cause thats how excited I am lol.

I am hoping the weather is good at Coco Cay ;/ Worried the weather will be bad we will have to skip it all together then I will be really bummed.

Edited by Cmoore19

Ok thanks everyone! How do you know when the cruise is booked? Sorry all the questions.. I am way new to this. I told my hubby that we should get it taken care of ASAP. Cause thats how excited I am lol.

I am hoping the weather is good at Coco Cay ;/ Worried the weather will be bad we will have to skip it all together then I will be really bummed.

The cruise is booked when you have paid your deposit and have a booking number.

The cruise is booked when you have paid your deposit and have a booking number.

Ahh you meant booked by yourself... lol I thought you meant completely booked and full up. Yeah we paid up front for ours so we wouldnt have to worry about it. Thanks!

Hi,

Log into your reservation on RCI's website. You will need the passports and the credit card with which you will pay the expenses. I am cruising in mid March but have taken care of my documents. I am a teacher and a part-time Master's student so doing it over the break is one less thing. I've also completed my excursion plans and made my first packing draft. I am excited but also planning ahead calmly.

Yeah we have everything done. Our excursions are done too. I with you about having everything done ahead of time! I am a planner! I hate waiting till the last minute to do things and freaking out. I already have enough anxiety lol.