Davina Daily Programs

Miss JAD

I spent quite a bit of time searching today but I could not find them. Would someone be able to post the Davina Caribbean Dailies or point me to a post that has them in it if previously posted.

Thanks!

I have mine from Dec. 7-21. What would you like to know? I have no plans on scanning them as they usually can't be read.

I spent quite a bit of time searching today but I could not find them. Would someone be able to post the Davina Caribbean Dailies or point me to a post that has them in it if previously posted.

Thanks!

I have mine from Dec. 7-21. What would you like to know? I have no plans on scanning them as they usually can't be read.

Thanks!

The daily programs are changed daily and created by the onboard teams.

Regards,

MSC Cruises USA

The daily programs are changed daily and created by the onboard teams.

Regards,

MSC Cruises USA

Thank you MSC. That is the main reason I see no purpose in scanning and posting them. They would be different from our cruise based on the locations, etc.

I will be glad to answer any questions regarding the daily events, etc. that occurred on our cruise. :)

Edited by Cruisergal1208

Thanks MSC for your response and for monitoring these boards.

CruiserGal - I want to make some spa appointments when I first get on board. I also want to ensure that I participate in water cycling. What time did most of the water cycling classes occur at?

Thanks for your help.

Thanks MSC for your response and for monitoring these boards.

CruiserGal - I want to make some spa appointments when I first get on board. I also want to ensure that I participate in water cycling. What time did most of the water cycling classes occur at?

Thanks for your help.

Miss JAD, when it was a sea day, the times for the aqua cycling was 9AM & 3PM and the fee is $12. In Jamaica, it was at 3PM and Nassau it was 3PM. The day we were at the private island, it was scheduled for 2&3PM. Of course, it all depends on the weather as the classes are held at the aft outdoor pool on deck 15.

There were spa specials every day so when you make your appointments in advance, check to see it they will honor the special prices on the day of your appt. They did for my beauty shop appt.

Glad to try to help with your advance planning.

Mary Ann

Edited by Cruisergal1208

There were spa specials every day so when you make your appointments in advance, check to see it they will honor the special prices on the day of your appt. They did for my beauty shop appt.

hi there - do you know if any spa specials that took place - does this include massages -

Thank you MSC. That is the main reason I see no purpose in scanning and posting them. They would be different from our cruise based on the locations, etc.

I will be glad to answer any questions regarding the daily events, etc. that occurred on our cruise. :)

Hey cruisergal!

Could you check and list the port travel options provided by MSC? That way we can plan which ports we will book a shuttle for etc?

Thanks

Hey cruisergal!

Could you check and list the port travel options provided by MSC? That way we can plan which ports we will book a shuttle for etc?

Thanks[/quote

MSC didn't provide any shuttles that we saw. At Cozumel, there were Tuk-Tuks you could pay to take you back & forth on the pier. It was a long walk but doable for us at a slow pace. (Hubby has a pace maker and has to walk slow) It was a long walk in Nassau also. There use to be trams to use there but it seems to have been stopped.

Hope this helps. If you have a question about a certain port of call, I will try to help.

hi there - do you know if any spa specials that took place - does this include massages -

There were Spa specials almost every day. Example--Sea Day - 30% off all services included Candle massage, regular $110, Bali massage, regular $126, Hot Lava Stones massage regular $110, Bali Reflexology massage, regular $99, Face & neck massage, Regular $100. One day in port it was 50% off all Aurea Spa Services. Regular prices for hairdresser were - Cut=24+ and set=27+. Service charge was 15% + any tip you want to give. I found out that use of curling iron is $5 extra as is a conditioner. So just be prepared. I watched the Daily Program and would book accordingly and never had trouble getting the time I wanted.

Hope this helps. Have a great weekend. We are having thunderstorms and high winds.

Mary Ann

Edited by Cruisergal1208

There were Spa specials almost every day. Example--Sea Day - 30% off all services included Candle massage, regular $110, Bali massage, regular $126, Hot Lava Stones massage regular $110, Bali Reflexology massage, regular $99, Face & neck massage, Regular $100. One day in port it was 50% off all Aurea Spa Services. Regular prices for hairdresser were - Cut=24+ and set=27+. Service charge was 15% + any tip you want to give. I found out that use of curling iron is $5 extra as is a conditioner. So just be prepared. I watched the Daily Program and would book accordingly and never had trouble getting the time I wanted.

Hope this helps. Have a great weekend. We are having thunderstorms and high winds.

Mary Ann

Thank h for the wealth of information.