Island marketing

Awoelk

Has anyone booked excursions in Puerto Rico through Island Marketing? We are looking at zipping and they have great rates and good time frames. Thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Amanda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a note (I just learned this) Island Marketing is a third party vendor, they are not the actual tour operator. I booked a day pass through them for Nassau and looked at other excursions with them. I've seen a number of threads on them and haven't seen much negative. I did choose to go directly with a tour operator in another stop because I like dealing with them direct.

Just a note (I just learned this) Island Marketing is a third party vendor, they are not the actual tour operator. I booked a day pass through them for Nassau and looked at other excursions with them. I've seen a number of threads on them and haven't seen much negative. I did choose to go directly with a tour operator in another stop because I like dealing with them direct.

Does that make a difference that they are a third party vendor? Their prices look better than most......

Does that make a difference that they are a third party vendor? Their prices look better than most......

I don't know. My own questions about it didn't get answered. I didn't like that I couldn't find any real reviews and I don't know the tour operator. I chose to go with a tour operator directly in another spot just because I was able to see reviews.

Like I said I haven't seen much negative from those who have booked with them, but I haven't found a whole lot.

Have not used them in San Juan but have used them at many other islands. They have been super to work with and have had great times. They are third party as noted above so you have to be aware that they might not be waving a Island Marketing sign. This happened to me in Belize.

Have not used them in San Juan but have used them at many other islands. They have been super to work with and have had great times. They are third party as noted above so you have to be aware that they might not be waving a Island Marketing sign. This happened to me in Belize.

Great to hear and thank you. I will let you know how it goes with them, for what i would like to do in San Juan they have the best prices.

• 1 month later...
Has anyone booked excursions in Puerto Rico through Island Marketing? We are looking at zipping and they have great rates and good time frames. Thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Amanda

We've used them twice, both times they were excellent. I highly recommend them.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Glad to hear! I have been in contact with them along time for my tours and glad they didnt get tired of me LOL.

Finally found something on the beach.....

How did you like this? Was thinking about booking this after the cruise for the day until we catch our flight.

• 3 weeks later...
How did you like this? Was thinking about booking this after the cruise for the day until we catch our flight.

It was great and the beach club they use was nice and had great service.

There is more information on this thread.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45322349#post45322349

I did one more private tour with them to the el yunque. It is not up on their website yet but Eva offered it to me and i took a chance on it.

It was a drive through the rain forest and a hike to the La Mina waterfall. You drive through a local area by the beach first on the way and to a big rock that was under water years ago, pretty cool.

Once we got to the forest we went on a hike to La Mina. It was not that bad about 20-30 minutes each way and you have about 15-20 to hang at the falls. Had a local lunch and a coconut, Puerto Ricans eat a lot of fried food lol.

She told me about their airport drop of options and i jumped on it. I had a late flight out and did not want to spend so much time at the airport. It worked out great!