Reflection just boarded!

deise17311

It's really awful...loud and obnoxious...seriously it's not good at all! Maybe outside but in the lobby it's yuck

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So they are playing multiple Depeche Mode songs? And it is "blasting"?

I guess Celebrity is listening and bringing about change. According to posters on here they play techno so loud you get hearing damage. They play rap music all the time. And my favorite...heavy metal.

Now they are playing (sorry....blasting) 80s pop music. Interesting.

Looking forward to hearing for myself in March. Have a great cruise!

Each to their own that's what makes the world special...we liked the more classical sounds when we board but that's just us...why not have some softer music inside and blast it outside...whatever it's great be on as we love our time away from work!!

Each to their own that's what makes the world special...we liked the more classical sounds when we board but that's just us...why not have some softer music inside and blast it outside...whatever it's great be on as we love our time away from work!!

well, I'm encouraged by all this and actually hoping that by the time we cruise they'll have figured out that what we REALLY want to hear is Nine Inch Nails when we board and Handel for breakfast - I'd even settle for Mozart - as long as they promised Mahler for afternoon. (and Arcade Fire in the evening!)

well, I'm encouraged by all this and actually hoping that by the time we cruise they'll have figured out that what we REALLY want to hear is Nine Inch Nails when we board and Handel for breakfast - I'd even settle for Mozart - as long as they promised Mahler for afternoon. (and Arcade Fire in the evening!)

Hope you are into Marilyn Manon. I felt like I was at his concert in the martini bar

Edited by 20pluscruises

We just boarded Reflection...it pays to pay...nice suite lounge, first on and Michaels Club make for a relaxing experience...I will say they have Depeche Mode blasting in all areas...much preferred more subsided music...

Hope your cruise was great! We leave in a week on the same cruise... I hope I get to read your review before we leave!!! :-) and any helpful hints you might have would be greatly appreciated.

It was a wonderful cruise...no complaints...even the music settled down and there were lots of opportunities to listen to whatever your taste was...staff amazing and of course the ship is beyond beautiful...Qsine is a not miss! In St Thomas we snorkeled which was a bust because of rough water and rain and in st Martin we did the underwater submarine which was fantastic!!

One observation, it does feel a bit like the activities are disguised sales pitches...they all seemed to have a motive of selling something like the weight loss seminar, the youthful skin talk, the this the that...in the past it didn't seem so much like this but it didn't deter us, we just didn't go...

Edited by deise17311

Ask me anything!

Thanks for the update! Curious to know I'd you dined in MDR or Blu? We will be in Aqua class some I am very curious to know about your experience... Also your bar service experience?

Thanks for the update! Curious to know I'd you dined in MDR or Blu? We will be in Aqua class some I am very curious to know about your experience... Also your bar service experience?

Blu two weeks ago...order the soft shell crab app...avoid the ribeye steak and risotto

Bar service is all about timing....we had dinner around 8:00 pm ....martini bar by 7:00 pm to get a seat

Edited by 20pluscruises

We were in a celebrity suite and did not dine in BLU but went to Qsine 2x, lawn club grill (excellent), MDR 3x (very good) and balcony 1x overlooking old San Juan which we do each trip!

Edited by deise17311