Changing a set up onboard account

emt6121

I already set up my onboard account to use my CC, however I decided I am instead going to use cash. I already completed check in with my CC online but I can't figure out how to / or if I can, edit it. When I go into edit it just brings up the edit CC info. Can anybody help? :rolleyes:

I already set up my onboard account to use my CC, however I decided I am instead going to use cash. I already completed check in with my CC online but I can't figure out how to / or if I can, edit it. When I go into edit it just brings up the edit CC info. Can anybody help? :rolleyes:

Call Carnival. I was trying to get my DD, SIL and grandchild on My Credit card account I PAID for all of them And I wanted their gratuity charges and such to go to my account. So I trued to set up an account with No charging. BAD. then could not change it.

I called Carnival..Now they are with us on my account. Charging privileges but We are putting Cash behind my card on their Account. It is her birthday and she has earned Merit Pay as a teacher in a little country school for five years now. + she sponsors the School Patrol it is an "A:" school. The faculty is young and dedicated. So it is a reward to her. For doing good. and a birthday present.And she and SIL are great Trivia Players. I have always envied people who have a "family" Trivia Team. they seem to be doing a lot of bonding having a great time.

This is when NOT having a T.A. comes in handy.

carnival customer service..can get if fixed to what you want.......quickly. Call them

Edited by AmberTeka

click on manage my booking. edit online checkin. click on onboard account delete cc make it cash

click on manage my booking. edit online checkin. click on onboard account delete cc make it cash
Thank You so Much..I missed the 'delete CC' button :) Edited by emt6121

we set our account up with a CC but once we got on board we went to Guest Services and applied Cash to our account.

We gave each kid $25 total to their card.

We kept our credit card on if we went over. We were $10 over by the end of the cruise. Was easy!!