Pride & FTTF- What time did you board?

My1Day.com

I have it for our sailing in two weeks I can report back once we sail and let ya know. From what I'm hearing though the ship is docking later on Sundays so boarding hasn't started till like noon or 12:30 I believe. Hopefully others will reply with more current info.

The ship's regular scheduled time to dock is 9 a.m. unlike most cruises which get in at 7 a.m. Pride has been getting in between 9 and 9:30 for the last few weeks.

We were on Pride in Nov. and had FTTF. We were amoung the first to board and it was around 1 p.m. Everyone's rooms were ready when we boarded so that perk of FTTF was wasted. We did like the other perk of a dedicated line at Guest Services but decided we would not buy it again for this sailing since the ship is so late getting in.

Other cruises I have been on where the ship gets in at 7 begins boarding around 11 or 11:30.

Thank you for the info. Great to know...there will be two families sailing and trying to figure out if it will be worth 100.00 for us both. I think I would rather save the 100 on FTTF (it's not like we won't get on the ship at some point)...and put it towards pictures or something.

I would definitely buy it for other cruises when the ship gets in at 7 a.m. so you have a much better chance to board early. The early boarding was a major selling point for us and when no one was able to board early it was a waste.

Have a great cruise!

I am on the Pride in 41 days and that is really the only reason I bought fttf. I hope I have not wasted my money, but I am not willing to cancel it since that would insure that this was the one day this winter it showed up on time.

I am on the Pride in 41 days and that is really the only reason I bought fttf. I hope I have not wasted my money, but I am not willing to cancel it since that would insure that this was the one day this winter it showed up on time.

Just remember that the scheduled time for the Pride to dock is not until 9 a.m. When we were on the ship in Nov. we docked around 9:20 and didn't get off until almost 11 a.m. And we were in the first group to get off.

We had a great cruise and love the Pride so I'm sure you will have a great time.

You will get your luggage earlier with FTTF and you will have the special line at Guest Services.

Zeta-just wondering what time you were able to board for your cruise?

Edited by dixieva