Walking on Sunshine - 1.12.14

kivvo

I like to hear some positive feedback from the Carnival Sunshine as opposed to all the negative, will be sailing on her in May! CANNOT WAIT!

Was on the Sunshine a few weeks ago and would book her again in a heartbeat. Had great service on a beautiful ship. The serenity deck is second to none. You can catch the action of the lido deck or all the peace and quiet you need on its upper decks. You will enjoy!! To the op, have a great cruise. You have some beautiful January weather to sail out on.

Just off as you boarded, had bad weather but had a nice cruise. Did not like the layout of the Main theater or the buffet. The Serenity deck was not very serene with the big screen making all that noise. We were deck 7 aft inside and had smallest room I've ever had on Carnival with NO nightstands. My 34th with Carnival and I won't sail Sunshine again.

The Serenity deck was not very serene with the big screen making all that noise. We were deck 7 aft inside and had smallest room I've ever had on Carnival with NO nightstands. My 34th with Carnival and I won't sail Sunshine again.

Like I said above, the serenity deck has 3 levels. The top 2 decks gave us all peace and quiet we needed. I can understand people that have never been on her making stupid comments like this to deter others but from someone who says they sailed her makes me think you stayed in your small room the whole cruise.

I was on the sunshine for thanksgiving and, I too, had the smallest room I've ever had. It was unreal. I had the very first room on the lido deck which was one of the brand new added rooms. I only used my room to sleep & didn't spend much time there so it's not a big deal but it was disappointing that they would add such a small room. PS I always get interior rooms on the lido deck on other ships.

• 4 weeks later...