Anyone just off the Dream??

zrxchic

I'd love to see a copy of the Fun Times, or hear a review, etc. We are heading to NOLA in a few months and would love to hear everything there is to know about that ship. We've sailed on The Magic, so we know they have much in common, but still would love to see a Fun Times!

Just got off the Dream Saturday. What do you want to know? Not sure how to scan the Fun-times. My scanner is small. I plan on writing up a review soon.

When will you sail? Bob the piano bar guy is great - he leaves sometime in May.

Saw how many people like Bob but we sailed on the Dream a few weeks ago and didnt care for him. His catch phrase when people walked by got old real quick.

Did like the ship though. Food and service were great. Entertainment not so much.

We have a while to wait and I thought the Dream had already moved to New Orleans, so I realize the the Fun Times will be different.

For future reference, you can just use your phone to take a picture of the pages if you want and just post them like you would post pictures, but don't worry about doing it for me.

We aren't going until June, so we will miss Bob it seems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw how many people like Bob but we sailed on the Dream a few weeks ago and didnt care for him. His catch phrase when people walked by got old real quick.

Did like the ship though. Food and service were great. Entertainment not so much.

I thought you were going on the Dream in a few weeks ?

Colorado Kat, is it true that the Dream missed both Belize and Roatan last week?

Yup. We didn't sail till 7 pm, so we sat in the Terminal an extra 3 hours before boarding. They said it was for routine maintenance, but found out later it was cleaning for noro-virus. More than willing to wait for that cleaning.

Rough seas, and rain daily. Missed Belize & Roatan. (We had elaborate plans for both those days.) For Costa Maya, we didn't even get out of bed till ship docked, since we had gotten up early to prep for the previous 2 days.

Cancelled a couple of shows due to rocking. First 2 comedians were good, but second 2 comedians never made it on board. Outer decks were closed quite often, along with pool & hot-tubs. Very crowded in inside areas. Even closed the Thalossotherapy pool at least one day.

We still had a fun cruise, but even a little bit of sunshine would have made us feel better. Oh well.