Changes that I would Like to See

parallax

I am with Phoenix_dream I love celebrity because I have found it to have a bit of everything for all age groups I find. I also find that my travel Agent does a fine job of keeping me in the loop and in fact gets me offers info within hours that celebrity announces officially. In fact having tried both approaches ie booking direct with celebrity and booking via an agent. The agent approach has yielded greater value to me.

Like Phoenix dream what draws me to celebrity is the

I guess I am in the minority. I started cruising Celebrity when I was around 40years old (which would have made me Gen X in today's market), more than 20 years ago. I liked it then, and I like it now. Big band music was before my time, but I love to listen to it (not every day, but at times). I also like disco (just for dancing:)) and rock and roll, and classical violin, and a bit of hip hop, and a bit of salsa, and on and on. What draws me to Celebrity is the service, and the classy elegance (without any stuffiness) at a price point comparable to more party friendly lines. Is that an age thing? I wonder. I do think as generations change there might need to be some modifications onboard (yes, technology tops my list) but I wonder if a lot of changes really need to be made other than those one would want to make to any brand to keep it from being tired and too predictable. I think Celebrity appeals to a certain type of cruiser, not necessarily a certain age of cruiser. Read these boards. A lot of 30 and 40 somethings love the line as much as us 60+ folks.

There are many guest performers that are not onboard for "many months " at a time. DH was a cruise ship musician

And the production shows are just dated and boring and soooo repetitive It is the function of the person in charge of selection of entertainment and entertainers. If celebrity is wanting loyal pax, why show the same show I saw already and the same comedian etc. And I Since I want to go on another celebrity sailing. That's not entertainment

Agree with CaroleSS