Hong Kong Luggage Storage location following QMII Cruise.

rossyarm1

Appreciate advice as to whether there is a location in Hong Kong for storing our luggage, following our morning disembarkation from the QMII until our departure from Hong Kong Airport later that day.

We are looking for somewhere central, rather than having to return to the Ocean Terminal to collect and then travelling to the airport.

Thank you.

Appreciate advice as to whether there is a location in Hong Kong for storing our luggage, following our morning disembarkation from the QMII until our departure from Hong Kong Airport later that day.

We are looking for somewhere central, rather than having to return to the Ocean Terminal to collect and then travelling to the airport.

Thank you.

Depending on your airline, you can check in your luggage and get your boarding passes at the Airport Express Station in Kowloon. Of course you must take the Airport Express to the airport to use this service.

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/to-from-airport/airport-express.html

Depending on your airline, you can check in your luggage and get your boarding passes at the Airport Express Station in Kowloon. Of course you must take the Airport Express to the airport to use this service.

http://www.hongkongairport.com/eng/transport/to-from-airport/airport-express.html

We did this when we disembarked in Hong Kong. It was so easy and such a pleasant way to get rid of your luggage and have a relaxing fast smooth ride to the airport. I can't imagine a better way to get to the airport. That is unless you want to get a limo. :D

We did this when we disembarked in Hong Kong. It was so easy and such a pleasant way to get rid of your luggage and have a relaxing fast smooth ride to the airport. I can't imagine a better way to get to the airport. That is unless you want to get a limo. :D

The MTR website says you can check in at Hong Kong or Kowloon stations. Do you know which is closest to the port, and how do we get there?

I loved reading your cruise review of Asia!

Thanks,

Lynn

The MTR website says you can check in at Hong Kong or Kowloon stations. Do you know which is closest to the port, and how do we get there?

Thanks,

Lynn

We used the Kowloon station,which was very close to the port.

Thanks,

Lynn

I just reread your post. Do you know which cruise terminal you will be debarking from. There are two in HK, Ocean Terminal and the new Kai Tak terminal. Kai Tak is aways from Kowloon Station.

I just reread your post. Do you know which cruise terminal you will be debarking from. There are two in HK, Ocean Terminal and the new Kai Tak terminal. Kai Tak is aways from Kowloon Station.

We'll be at Kai Tak, do you know what will be closest for us? Thanks for your help.

We'll be at Kai Tak, do you know what will be closest for us? Thanks for your help.

Take a cab to Kowloon Station. Your cruise line may have shuttles to an MTR station or the Tsim Shai Tsui area, but since you'll have luggage, best to take a cab.

Hong Kong Station is on the other side of the Harbour on HK Island.