New Orleans Hyatt Place

bosoxfan23061

We are doing the Carnival Dream reposition cruise and pull into NO on 4/14/14. We booked a room at the Hyatt Place near the convention center. I understand it's within an easy walk from the pier, which is a plus! My question is, how do we get to the NO airport to fly home? Anyone know if the hotel provides a shuttle to the airport? If not, are there other inexpensive modes of transit (other than city bus)? I know a cab ride would almost always be available (anyone know what that costs roughly?), just trying to get the best price.

Thanks in advance!

We are doing the Carnival Dream reposition cruise and pull into NO on 4/14/14. We booked a room at the Hyatt Place near the convention center. I understand it's within an easy walk from the pier, which is a plus! My question is, how do we get to the NO airport to fly home? Anyone know if the hotel provides a shuttle to the airport? If not, are there other inexpensive modes of transit (other than city bus)? I know a cab ride would almost always be available (anyone know what that costs roughly?), just trying to get the best price.

Thanks in advance!

Why not check the Hyatt Place website or call the hotel directly ?

Thanks in advance!

I was just at the Hyatt Place for our cruise on the Elation - this will help you as I got the info from the Op Manager - http://www.airportshuttleneworleans.com/services-rates.html

• 4 weeks later...
Just returned from our cruise out of NOLA and took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel ($20 pp for one way or $38 round trip). taxis were $33 for first 2 ppl and $14 for 3rd & 4th per person each way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For two people, a taxi is cheaper and quicker. No extra stops or waiting for others.

• 4 weeks later...
Just returned from our cruise out of NOLA and took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel ($20 pp for one way or $38 round trip). taxis were $33 for first 2 ppl and $14 for 3rd & 4th per person each way.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We will be a party of 4... a taxi would be $47 each way or $61? Wasn't sure if #3 & #4 were $14 each or $14 total. Hope that makes sense!

Heather:confused: