Buying wine near Marriott IAH

Reina del Mar

Anyone able to suggest where to buy wine near Marriott Houston airport prior to RCCL transfer to Galveston. Flying in so no car.i. If impossible, would we be able to buy some at Galveston ?

Thanks for urgent attention.

When we stayed at the Marriott last month they had a shuttle van that would transport you anywhere within 5 miles of the property. They will drop you off and you will need to call them to pick you up.

Sharon

When we stayed at the Marriott last month they had a shuttle van that would transport you anywhere within 5 miles of the property. They will drop you off and you will need to call them to pick you up.

Sharon

This would be great...would you happen to know if there is a local Walmart/ Target/ Walgreens or similar within five miles please?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Caribill

Maybe because I wanted to get my wrists slapped, maybe because I thought 'Gulfport Departures' meant all cruise lines, or maybe in error !!!!!

You're in the right place...Gulf Coast Departures. There is a Target in Humble which I'm pretty sure is within 5 miles of the airport hotels. I buy wine at Target down here in SE Texas. Check to see if they have it there!

Thanks . Have bought wine in various Targets during our travels, so fingers crossed the Humble store stocks wine and also the hotel offers a shuttle.

Many thanks to all who offered supportive replies.

If not Target, there should be plenty of places in the Humble area where you could purchase wine and/or liquor. Have a great trip!